The problem related to nerves is not only meant for the humans but in animals, it does exist and can make the condition worse if ignored. A strange or awkward behavior, disorientation and signs of slow signals in your dog can be the sign of the neurological disorder. The central or the peripheral nervous system gets affected when such kind of symptoms arises.
Being a pet owner it is your responsibility to have all the possible treatments that your pet needs and there are various medications that you can easily have from the online pharmacies like Canadian pharmacy where the pets medicines are available and they make this available at your doorsteps.
Causes are the main factor that should be known as prevention is better than cure, so here are some of the causes:
Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome– When the dogs suffer from the tumor in the brain or Parkinson’s disease that apparent by loss of memory, confusion, disorientation, going around in circles. Dogs in such condition have symptoms like shivering, stiffness in muscles or difficulty in walking.
Epilepsy– Sometimes because of the loss of the coordination of the muscles where the dog experiences the seizures and this condition can be inherited due to infection or head trauma. When your dog experience the seizures then it becomes very necessary to have the vet. Advice for the right treatment.
Vestibular Syndrome– When the middle age dog or the older one suffers from the liver disorder or the mountain spotted fever and Lyme’s disorder then the nerves which connect the cerebellum and the inner ear get inflamed. The symptoms that can be seen in the dog are tilt in the head, disorientation, and problem in facial nerves.
Degenerative Myelopathy– When the dog finds difficulty in walking, climbing or having a problem in using the rear legs and this usually happens in old dogs, and this condition is degenerative Myelopathy which in results as a neurological disorder.
Strokes in dogs can be easily diagnosed by some of the major symptoms:
- Watch your dog whether it is having difficulty in balance
- Your dog remain tired and seems lethargic
- You can notice that your dog have difficulty in seeing
- Your dog eats on one side of the bowl and this is the major symptom of the stroke in the dog.
- Notice the reaction when you call your dog suffering from stroke will make your dog turn to the wrong way.
- Watch your dog holding the head when your dog has the tilt head then your pet is suffering from the neurological disorder.
- Sudden behavior change is a common symptom that can help you in finding that something is going wrong in your pet.
Noticing these symptoms can never be ignored at any cost and has the veterinary advice for the treatment. You can have the free veterinary advice and they suggest you the proper care and treatment for the easy overcoming from the neurological disorder.